Store info • HoursBella Frida 101 1/2 East Chester Street Lafayette, CO 80026
101 1/2 East Chester Street
Lafayette, CO 80026
Tuesday: 10:30 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:30 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 10:30 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: 10:30 am – 5:00 pm
SPECIAL HOLIDAY HOURS:
Closed 11/23- Thanksgiving
Open Small Business Saturday 11/25 10am-6pm
Open Christmas Eve Sunday 12/24 10am-2pm
Closed 12/25- Christmas
Closed 12/26- Boxing Day
Closed the week of 1/1-1/5
Resume regular hours on Saturday 1/6/18 10:30am-5pm
Note we are now open until 6pm on Thursdays in December
Our store location
Our new address is 101 1/2 East Chester Street Lafayette, Colorado 80026. Bella Frida is located in a small white building directly to the north of the Acne Lab on the corner of S. Public Road and E. Chester Street.
Bella Frida has one space in the lot that we share with the Acne Lab which you enter from S. Public Road. directly north of the Acne Lab. Bella Frida’s parking space is located on the east side of our building parallel to the wooden fence (by the tree). Please enjoy parking there if it is available. Other opportunities are along S. Public Road and on E. Chester Street Parking is free and doesn’t have any time limits in Old Town Lafayette. Also see https://cityoflafayette.com for information on the various public parking lots.
Our main door, the turquoise one on the south side of our building, has one step. We have a side door, on the east side that has a smaller step that we would be happy to let someone use if they would find it easier to manage – just let us know!
Children are welcome
We always welcome children to Bella Frida. We are all mothers here and know what it’s like to want to shop while you have kids in tow. We keep a bin of Duplo Legos handy for kids to enjoy.
About Old Town Lafayette
The Old Town Lafayette business corridor is on South Public Road between South Boulder Road and Baseline Road. This is a fun area to explore full of locally owned stores and restaurants. Some of our favorites are:
- Cannon Mine Coffee – good coffee, nice folks and Spruce Confections baked goods.
- The Post – delicious. Deviled eggs and pimento toasts… yum & yum!
- The Taco Wagon food truck at the Mercado – a bargain and so good. Known for their breakfast burritos but also try the quesadillas.
- TRI Vintage & Wares – a great shop full of vintage and Fair Trade treasures from India.
- Particulars – a beautiful gallery highlighting local artists.
- Due South – an eclectic mix of decor and clothing, a bit like a local Anthropologie.
- The Lafayette Flea Market – open 7 days a week and a great place to hunt for deals.